We welcome spot purchase arrangements for specific advocacy provision, training and consultancy.
- IMCA (including 39A, 39C and 39D);
- IMHA (training and consultancy only);
- Care Act; &
Spot purchase advocacy can help when:
- there is no contract to provide a particular piece of work;
- bridge a gap in services (e.g. where none is commissioned);
- develop your organisational understanding;
- promote professional development;
- support development of your work-based team;
- enhance humanistic, social and health care courses;
- ensure as many people as possible are supported; &
- prevent waiting lists.