Money Sorted in D2N2
Money Sorted in D2N2 provides confidential one to one tailored support for people experiencing financial difficulty. It enables individuals to take control, build their confidence, learn new skills and help them tackle problems to improve their financial well-being.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is over 18 years and:
- Experiencing financial difficulties and worries
- Currently unemployed or economically inactive
- Living in South Derbyshire
What Does the Project Provide?
- Personal Navigator providing individual, confidential one to one support
- Assessment of financial well-being
- Personal Action Plan to improve financial well-being
- Support with current financial circumstances, including debt, benefits, banking and any other aspects
- Financial capability support / training, tailored to the needs of the participant
- Money Mentor Volunteer training option
- Other support, as relevant to the participant
- It will also help in moving people toward training or employment